Sunday, January 30, 2011

Best Movie of 2010!!!

Heyy ladies and kids,

As you probably know, I am a huge dork. So, in light of that, and the fact that it is awards season, I would like to hold voting to award the very first Jim's Facebook friend's Best Movie of the Year Award. Or JFFBMYA for short.

I am interested to see what a "normal" people's Academy Awards would look like...plus I'm a huge dork and think this will be fun.

So the way I want to do this is that every person who votes will get 10 points. The voter (you) will have to pick 5 movies to assign points to. On the night of the Oscars, I will put out a list of movies according to how many points each got.

The only restrictions to this are:
You must choose five movies.
Each movie you choose must receive at least 1 point.
You must allocate all of your points.

So all you would need to send to me would look something like this:
True Grit - 4
The Social Network - 2
The Kids Are All Right - 2
Toy Story 3 - 1
Inception - 1

Sound good? This shouldn't take too long, plus its cold out, and the only thing on TV is the dumbass Pro Bowl (and the SAG awards! Watch on TBS/TNT for inspiration!!!)

To vote, either comment here, or send me a message!

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you just want to make fun of me. Otherwise, have fun!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_films_of_2010
(this is just a list of American movies released in 2010, and these are not the only movies you can vote for)

No comments:

Post a Comment