Thursday, January 27, 2011

will ferrell?? really?



I read yesterday that Will Ferrell is going to be guest starring on The Office before the end of the season. I hate this idea.

Will can be funny at times. But there is already a king of happy cluelessness on The Office, and I love Michael soo much more than whatever Will Ferrell-ized character Will Ferrell will surely play on the show. More than that, I have grown to love The Office again. Sure, the show is not as strong as it was in its first 3 seasons, and it probably never will be again. But despite the characters' crazy personalities, they are written so well, and I've spent so much time with them that I want to be able to enjoy Michael's last few moments with the show without Will Ferrell's annoying faux screaming 'comedy' overshadowing* Steve Carrel's farewell.

*I am however, very excited about Ricky Gervais' upcoming appearance on an episode. What will Michael think of David Brent?

What do you guys think? Hit me up in comments and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment